Friday, May 30, 2008

Veggie Garden and some photo's of some flowers in our garden

Here is a photo of my veggie garden.



It has the usual in it. Peas, carrots, onions, lettuce, zucchini, garlic, tomatoes and rhubarb.




Other than the rhubarb, the only thing that is ready was a lone radish.



Here are some of the flowers that are blooming in our garden at the moment.

This is an iris, that smells like grape koolaid, a co-worker gave it to me:




A Martha Washington Geranium:



Lilac Bush:



White Columbine:




Bleeding Hearts:



Vinca:



My favourite flower is in bud, poppies, so I hope to have photo's of them next week.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, these are all beautiful shots! What camera are you using?
~Mae/mochaberry from MSM :o)

Gill - That British Woman said...

Hi Mae,

I use a cheap Canon camera. I was actually thinking I needed a better one.

Lovely to "speak" to you

Gill

{{{SIGH}}}

Tuesday was a mixed bag type of day. Had the appliance repair guy come again to install another circuit board in the fridge.  When hubby got...