Thursday, February 13, 2014

Just a couple of things........

Due to the fact that you can't see anything outside due to all the snow we have, I printed out a number of photos of the property in the Spring, Summer and Fall, and they are now laid out on the kitchen table for people to look at.  I may get one of those photo frames which holds multiple photos when we move and hang some of those in it.

Things are progressing well with the house sale.......can't say much more yet!!!

I also tackled the closet in our room and filled up two garbage bags to donate.  Both dh and I have been hanging onto clothes that we hope to fit into "one day."  Now as you know as well as I do, that will never happen, with me being "allergic" to exercise.  Again that could change in the future who knows!!!

So pleased to say I have exceeded my weekly getting 25 things out of the house for this week again.

10 comments:

Kaisievic said...

Sounds like you are getting really well organised for your move.

Buttons Thoughts said...

You made me laugh we have the same problem here with clothes. Great photos yeah on the house news. Hug B

Mysti said...

Do you have an offer???!!!!

I have to giggle about the pictures. "see....this is what it will look like in a few months....promise!!"

Boopnut said...

You are awesome in your purging! I have clothes "waiting to fit."
Deb

Lena said...

Keeping fingers crossed for you!!!

Cash Only Living said...

The photos are a great idea to show prospective buyers! And yes, I know all about the keeping the clothes til you fit them again thing...guess I should go clean out my closet...yikes!

The Witch said...

Gill,
Glad all is going well with the house sale.
If you have those picture's down loaded to a disk you can play it through you T.V. where people can really get a feel for the place and see it on a larger scale.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like something good is in the works. All the best to you.

It feels good to organize/clean the closet and donate to a charity.

Love your photos.

William Kendall said...

Hopefully all works out for you quickly.

Rose said...

Great idea to print pictures from the different seasons.

I got rid of half a dozen things today if I am being real liberal in my counting. Need to buckle down and get serious about it again.

Hotel Stay - Dinner

As part of our hotel stay the kids had booked us dinner, breakfast and afternoon tea. Here is what we ate at dinner.  Everything was spot on...