Thursday, February 6, 2014

$50 oranges and a couple of other photos.......

Here they are and yes they cost me $50.85:
They are actually the size of grapefruit and they are ceramic.  You will see them better in photos to come.  As I have no idea how long the house will be up for sale I figured it was easier buying these than constantly buying fresh fruit.  I also couldn't find any plastic fruit.  I am going to change out the table runner as well I think.  Will use them in the next house.

Got this cute sign/picture out of the dreaded Wal-Mart (I find Wal-Mart a nightmare to shop in as I can never find anything) for $11.30 works perfectly in the laundry room.

Here is our strapping 12 lbs 11.25 oz Miss Nora.  She is going through the red hair phase like her mother did.  She will turn to blonde and you can already see some of the blonde underneath coming in.
I also got a photo of Our Little Princess on Wednesday, I haven't seen her in a month, so a visit is LONG overdue.  She still isn't walking but can stand on her own and can take the odd step, so it will be anytime.

Right busy morning ahead of me getting the house looking tip-top before everyone arrives.  I am going out when they are here as I will just get in the way; plus I am already stressed enough with it all without participating in this!!!

11 comments:

EG CameraGirl said...

I don't blame you for wanting to escape I think being there would be very stressful.

Buttons Thoughts said...

Miss Nora and Little Princess are so very beautiful. Love the oranges:) Hug B

Debby said...

Oh my gosh, Nora looks SO MUCH like you!! Such pretty little girls. I dread the time we have to sell our home, what a time of it you must be having

Country Gal said...

Lovely photos of the girls . My boys had ginger hair at that age and then it turned sandy blond now they are brunettes with navy blue eyes just like Mama here lol . The real estate down this way is bad soo slow some houses have been up for sale for years whilst others are on a on and off situation . I hope your house sells soon for you it is a stressful time that's for sure ! Thanks for sharing . Have a good weekend !

Cathy Olliffe-Webster said...

Selling a house is the WORST! (I should know - did it last year)

Best of luck!

By the way, the oranges are adorable!

Cindy@NorthofWiarton said...

I dread the day we have to move; I am decluttering everything I come across now, as it is not going with me. I will need one or two of those huge bins if we move ! Those babies are way too cute.

Paula said...

Those oranges look like the ones we used to get when we were kids. Mom has cousins who live in Florida and used to send my Grandma a whole crate of oranges to share with the family. They were huge.

William Kendall said...

Both of the girls look cute!

Rose said...

Both girls are adorable! Just cannot believe how much they are changing.

I would be getting out of there, too, if I were you.

Jane said...

Such gorgeous chubby little bundles!! Love those pinchable cheeks:) Oh man, will I have to buy $50 oranges?? Seriously, they are very nice and MUCH better than plastic and they'll never fade or get moldy!

Sandi McBride said...

The Grands are Grand! Love the ceramic oranges...better than plastic. I know you are ready for the sale to be complete...
Sandi

Hotel Stay - Dinner

As part of our hotel stay the kids had booked us dinner, breakfast and afternoon tea. Here is what we ate at dinner.  Everything was spot on...