Monday, April 20, 2026

Oldie, but a goodie.........

Sunday was one of those laid back days, where despite the sun shining most of the day, we had snow showers and freezing cold temperatures mixed in.  So I decided it was a good day to watch a movie in the afternoon and this one popped up when I was scrolling through Netflix:


I have seen this movie before, and it's one of those movies that feels like a warm hug.  Nothing over dramatic, and it makes you feel warm inside.

Bit like a Bridget Jones Movie, Pretty Woman or The Full Monty.

Do you have a movie you like to watch over and over?

3 comments:

Magpie's Mumblings said...

For me, it's most definitely Pretty Woman and also Notting Hill.

Maggie said...

I'm not a big watcher of films but I do love Pretty Woman and An officer and a Gentleman, oh and Mamma Mia for feel good and laughs

Jackie said...

I mostly watch Christmas movies over and over.

God bless.

Practical Gill win's out every time!

Over the last couple of days the practical side of Gill (Gillian) has won over the "I don't care/fun side" of Gill! Let me exp...