Friday, February 6, 2026

HIS & HERS | Official Trailer | Netflix


We watched this series the other week and I must say the ending wasn't what I was expecting!!!  Well worth watching........

Also binge watched the first four episodes of series 4 of Bridgerton:


Enjoyed it, but very predictable.......no real surprises........

3 comments:

Dreaming said...

I love shows (books, too) that take you down an unexpected path. I'll have to put it on my list. Many times I have Netflix on when I'm sewing...but if it's too complex (ie needs me really watching what is going on) then I have to shelve it until later! Thanks for the recommendation

Maggie said...

I didn't know that His and Hers had been made into a series, I read the book (Alice Feeney) a while ago and really enjoyed it. I must be the only one left who hasn't watched Bridgeton, lol

Jackie said...

Wasn't the ending a twist. I watched it first and then made Harvey watch it.

God bless.

Perth, Ontario

We decided to take the "scenic" route to Ottawa when we went last week.  Which meant we went round the top of the lake through Ori...