Friday, December 19, 2025

Secret Santa..........

 


26 comments:

Maggie said...

Ha ha, just this second place an order for my Liz Erle creams

Nelliegrace said...

I choose not to take part in the Secret Santa at the WI Christmas lunch. So often a disappointment. Instead I stopped at TKM and treated myself to some Italian, triple milled, lavender soaps. Red stickered too.

Ruth said...

A haircut.

Gill - That British Woman said...

never heard of Liz Erle cream, but I will take them!!

Gill - That British Woman said...

those sound so nice, I would like those also!!

Gill - That British Woman said...

I am in need of a haircut, was just talking about it the other day, waiting until after Christmas though.

Belinda said...

The last gift I bought was a Pyrex deep dish casserole pan. I now want one for myself. Lol

Dreaming said...

You are getting a wooden Christmas scene jigsaw puzzle - 1000 pieces ! (Cute idea!)

My Piece of Earth said...

Gasoline - as I need to do some extra traveling in the coming days.

Gill - That British Woman said...

they are always handy, you can never have enough.

Gill - That British Woman said...

love making puzzles, so very happy with your gift!!

Gill - That British Woman said...

will never say no to gas. Thankfully it seems to be a little cheaper at the moment for some reason, at around $1.20 a litre CDN.

Jo said...

A Beano annual! (Kid's book)

Gill - That British Woman said...

I used to love reading the Beano annual as a kid........great memories.

Magpie's Mumblings said...

Oh you're gonna like this....Salty Caramel Truffle ice cream from Kawartha Dairy!!

Cat Lover said...

Cat treats!

Gill - That British Woman said...

You know me so well, I would love them...YUM!!

Gill - That British Woman said...

no cats in this house but daughter has one Rhubarb, so could give them to her!

Lowcarb team member said...

... well I did purchase some wine to go with the Christmas meal ... it's a Sauvignon Blanc.

All the best Jan

Jackie said...

A bottle of Bailey's.

God bless.

DB Stewart said...

A child's board book.

angela said...

Well does online shopping count? If so your getting a whole lot of paper hexagons for English paper piecing

Gill - That British Woman said...

Not a wine drinker here, but hubby enjoys a glass now and then, so can give it to him!!

Gill - That British Woman said...

LOVE, LOVE Bailey's, so thank you for that!!!

Gill - That British Woman said...

Always a handy thing to have to write things down as my memory isn't what it used to be!

Gill - That British Woman said...

That's a huge time saver, and would help my hands from all that cutting out, so thank you.......

1980's Bedding Trend on the way back.........

As per this article, bed valances are coming back in trend.  In case you have forgotten what they look like this is an example: (image cred...