and you're welcome!!
I am a British born, living in Canada since May of 1989. My blog is about all aspects of my daily life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Binge watched this on the weekend..............
Thoroughly enjoyed it, though it showed how some countries don't seem to want to play nice with one another, despite being on the same s...
-
It's that time of year where I set up my yearly savings pot. I print out the sheet from Medium Sized Family . Click on the name and i...
-
When we were in the Eaton Centre last week, I popped into Indigo Books. They have a huge 2 storey store, so had a look around. As it is a...
5 comments:
I like that. Several in the crowd were swinging to the beat, moving, and clapping along.
That's lovely. I do find it nice when you go out and there is music playing in the streets.
I did enjoy this ... thank you.
All the best Jan
Awesome. I danced in my chair.
God bless.
That was awesome. I love the couple dancing. I had to Shazam and find out what the song was called.
Despacito. Never heard of it. But I am now a fan.
Post a Comment