Friday, October 17, 2025

Vetiver.............

Our latest hand wash in our bathroom is Salted Amber and Vetiver scent.  Too me it sounds like a caramel/toffee flavour.  

It smells lovely, but I didn't have a clue what on earth Vetiver was?  

Vetiver is a perennial bunchgrass native to tropical Asia, known for it's extensive root system.

Did you know what Vetiver was?


7 comments:

Belinda said...

I didn’t know what vetiver was either until now. I love most salted things though, so I would probably really like this.

angela said...

Nope. I did not know.
I hope it smell lovely

Magpie's Mumblings said...

I've never heard of it either!

Lowcarb team member said...

I had heard of this, I understand it is used quite widely in perfumes.

All the best Jan

50 and counting said...

Husband has always worn vetiver based after shaves and colognes. It's a lovely fresh scent

Jackie said...

I have never heard of that before.

God bless.

Sharon said...

I haven't heard of that! Hope it smelled good

Binge watched this on the weekend..............

Thoroughly enjoyed it, though it showed how some countries don't seem to want to play nice with one another, despite being on the same s...