Tuesday, November 5, 2019

Season 5 Peaky Blinders THERE IS ONE SPOILER IN HERE!!!

I have to say I LOVE this show.  Just finished watching season 5.  There will be a season 6 but not until late 2020/early 2021.  

This season was jam packed full of action, staring my beloved Tommy!!
I can never get enough of that face.......such a tortured soul.

Though Arthur is just getting more and more crazy........and skinnier.
 However after Tommy my most favourite character has to be Alfie........I am sorry but what comes out of his mouth is the dry wit we British love.
*****SPOILER*****

My favourite line from the series was when Alfie asked how did Tommy figure out he was alive?

Tommy replied, "because you wrote to me from hospital asking how your F***ing dog was."  LOL

Alfie was that drugged up he had forgotten...........

The ending episode of series 5 was so good and action packed as usual.

Without giving anything away I am thinking Michael and Gina are behind it all, as we haven't been given too much info about Gina's background and I think there is more to her than meets the eye?

Now there's the wait.........for the next series!!

***One tiny criticism though I wish they would speak a bit clearer, I am going to have to put the subtitles on as I keep missing what they are saying.***

Oh and Polly celebrated her 45th birthday in this series..........I am sorry but 55th would have been more like it....LOL  She looks an old 45 in my opinion!!

5 comments:

Maggie said...

My husband watches Peaky Blinders, i've tried but it's just not my thing.

Winifred said...

Haven't been watching many UK drama series for a while other than Call the Midwife, Killing Eve & Death in Paradise so never got into this one. Also husband won't watch anything with effing & blinding so this one was definitely off limits.

Just started watching the new BBC series His Dark Materials but not sure about it. Might watch it again on iPlayer. My husband asked whether it was a Harry Potter spin off! He has the remote & often says "You're not watching this are you?" when he doesn't want to watch a programme. I was ready to argue the toss but he didn't say anything.

Chris said...

First I've heard of this series. Must try to find it - it sounds well worth watching.

Jackie said...

I loved this series as well. Can hardly wait for the next season.

God bless.

William Kendall said...

I can't recall hearing of this one before.

{{{SIGH}}}

Tuesday was a mixed bag type of day. Had the appliance repair guy come again to install another circuit board in the fridge.  When hubby got...