I finished off the quilt top on Sunday as I thought that wasn't too strenuous a job:
I have to say this quilt does not photograph well. It's much nicer in real life.
The border and any other plain cream is Free Spirit Designer Solid in Natural.
The orange is Architextures by Robert Kaufman in Tangerine.
The rest of the material is Dear Stella Piper line.
I am hoping I have enough orange left for the binding and I still have to pick up the backing fabric. It's around 55 inches wide and 74 inches long. It's for dd for her family room.
I have been watching this Youtube video:
I got this far before I managed to get totally confused. It's the way I am holding the yarn which is confusing me. It doesn't feel natural to me. So I need some one on one time with one of the ladies I knit with to show me what I am doing wrong.
I am on with ball four of five with the blanket. My tension sucks and is very "holey" in places...oh well onwards and upwards as they say.