Tuesday, June 10, 2014

They came to say goodbye...........

When I went to put out the garbage at the front this morning, there were two deer in our front yard.  I don't know who was more surprised, me or them.  They of course ran away, but then one of them came back and was wandering around the back and field area.
 
 
Please excuse the state of the grass, only the bits close to the house are getting cut!!!

Heading out to drop off some more things at the charity shop.  I am actually giving away my records, cassette tapes (music) and record player.  Plus all the VCR videos, as we don't have a VCR player anymore.  That is three big boxes of things not to have to move.  All have never been out of their boxes in years, so it's time to go.

Sick to death of tripping over boxes everywhere in the house.  However I feel as though I am 85% packed.  The last little bit is all last minute stuff.

Nice of the deer though to pop by and say goodbye, don't you think?

6 comments:

Jackie McGuinness said...

Isn't it astounding how much stuff you can get rid of when moving?

Boyett-Brinkley said...

I am sure you are going to be very happy in your new home but I don't envy you all the packing! We did that about 8 years ago and even though I would like to make one more move, the idea of packing it up is enough to squelch the urge! However, when you get into the new place and only have what you need/want/love you will be so happy! Can't wait to see photos.

Piece by Piece said...

Time is drawing closer now, I am sure you have mixed feelings about your move.

Yes, nice to have to deer come and say goodbye, you will miss all the wildlife.
Patricia

Rose said...

Mighty nice of them to come say good-bye. I bet you will be so glad when this is all over with.

William Kendall said...

They're real beauties!

Evelyn said...

they are gorgeous!

{{{SIGH}}}

Tuesday was a mixed bag type of day. Had the appliance repair guy come again to install another circuit board in the fridge.  When hubby got...