Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Some random photos.....

I was sitting by the fire in the living room looking at the Christmas tree and thought the room looked nice so took a photo.
Just before dh started caulking the tiles, thought they looked good.  Will show more kitchen photos in the next day or two, as it is 95% finished now.
 Miss Nora's head is growing and this little hat finally fits.  No idea who she looks like in that photo, she changes every time I see a photo of her.
 
One of my all time favourite Christmas Songs:

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful home - and baby - photos! Just think, this time next year you'll be decorating a new home for Christmas.

Jane and Chris said...

I really like the colour of your new countertop.
Jane x

Boopnut said...

All of our living rooms look beautiful with a Christmas tree in it! Love Miss Nora with her hat on!
Deb

Rose said...

Oh, Gill, that room looks so inviting...and Nora is just so adorable. I swear she gets cuter every time I see her.

Cindy@NorthofWiarton said...

The family room does look lovely, and little Nora? words can not describe that sweetness.

bonsaimum said...

Miss Nora is a cutiepie. :)

Binge watched this on the weekend..............

Thoroughly enjoyed it, though it showed how some countries don't seem to want to play nice with one another, despite being on the same s...