Friday, November 8, 2013

Finally found it after searching forever......

I heard this song a week or two ago and it stuck in my head, but I couldn't for the life of me remember who the group was or the title of the song.



All I could remember was "my baby has got me in chains."  Now between me and you when you put that phrase in the Google search engine, songs are the last things that pop up!!!  Don't need to say anymore do I?

Anyway I love this song hope you enjoy it also.

Crazy busy as always.  Got a phone call from the kitchen folk and they should be delivering our kitchen cupboards on Monday which is four days ahead of schedule.  I had planned on painting the walls of the kitchen next week.  Still will do it I think, just got to get the paint. I am thinking of a colour like this to paint the walls: http://www.benjaminmoore.com/en-ca/paint-color/sagewisdom


6 comments:

Buttons Thoughts said...

Oh I love that song and I love that we can google anything and find it. Lots of work but your house is going to be beautiful. Hug B

Cindy@NorthofWiarton said...

Love Sage; that is almost the same colour I painted the spare BR in. Yes Google is wonderful, most times :O

Paula said...

The next time you need something like that google 'lyrics' then the phrase. That should help filter out the weird stuff.

Boopnut said...

Would have loved to see your face when you were googling chains! Can't wait to see your finished kitchen!
Hugs,
Deb

Jane and Chris said...

I hate to think what you found!
Jane x

Rose said...

When you put in those words, after you got the result, did you click on videos. Sometimes it is actually listed across the top by itself, sometimes, I have to click the 'more' tab and a list drops down and videos is offered there.

That being said, how would you like to only remember the whistling of a song...I did that a couple or three years ago...and finally found it by thinking of the other artists of that era...it was Winds of Change by the Scorpions. But it did take a little while.

{{{SIGH}}}

Tuesday was a mixed bag type of day. Had the appliance repair guy come again to install another circuit board in the fridge.  When hubby got...