No turkey for us just a roast of beef in the crockpot, as I am re-painting the family room walls; I don't like the original colour!!
Both still sick with this cold, but better than we were.
Have a good one!
I am a British born, living in Canada since May of 1989. My blog is about all aspects of my daily life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Halloween cross stitch - part one
I mentioned last month I was going to take part in Durene Jones Halloween sew along cross stitch. I have never done a Halloween themed pro...
-
It's that time of year where I set up my yearly savings pot. I print out the sheet from Medium Sized Family . Click on the name and i...
-
When we were in the Eaton Centre last week, I popped into Indigo Books. They have a huge 2 storey store, so had a look around. As it is a...

8 comments:
Happy thanksgiving to you too! we had our turkey yesterday. love the cute squirrels!
Happy Thanksgiving.
Awww.. feel better soon, Gill!! Hugs! Happy Thanksgiving!
I am just getting better from my cold/whatever it was myself. So feel better soon. Have a Happy Thanksgiving!
Happy Thanksgiving...wish you guys and us would all get well!
Happy Thanksgiving and feel better OK. Hug B
Oh so cute. Hope your feeling better soon and enjoying the new colour.
I hope you had a happy thanksgiving. Feel better soon xxx
Post a Comment