Some of dd and hubby's wedding presents. All those green boxes are part of dd dinner service, this pattern. There are more wedding presents up in the attic.
This is the table with all the "stuff" on it for the garage sale and what is on sale in Kijiji at the moment.
Looking over towards the sofa, the bed frame is now laying on the floor behind the sofa, haven't found a home for it yet. I made the small quilt on the back of the sofa.
This is the Welsh Dresser we have in the living room, we had it made before we came to Canada and I have to say we love it. All the plates on the dresser are Wedgwood. The boxes on the right are wall lights for the family room, plus a new door handle for the front door, and a out side light fixture for the basement.
The next photo is of the door to the living room. Round here it's called a Dutch door, as there were/are a lot of Dutch immigrants who settled in this area.
I found another set of plates that we hadn't put up yet, these ones are German. So I decided to showcase them on the dresser in the kitchen. I will say the kitchen dresser looks a heck of a lot better on the photos than in real life. It was put together by the prior owner and not put together well in my humble opinion.
So after a few days of hard work I have completed week two's challenge. However there are two boxes of "computer stuff" for dh to go through that is still sitting in the family room........hoping to "encourage" dh to tackle that this week. Oh, and my back is saying have a rest now!!
Oh, and if you haven't entered my Giveaway, pop over and do it now, click here!!