I mentioned a week or so ago I was going to have a giveaway on my blog and hinted what it was about. Well they finally arrived in the mail today so all can be revealed. I asked my step-father to paint me a telephone box to match the post box he painted for me, and then asked him to paint another two pairs. Dd is taking one of the pairs of paintings and the other two I am giving away to one or two of you.
Here they are:
They are approximately 5" x 7" and are water colours. I'll be honest with you I don't know whether to give them away to two separate people or keep the pair together? I will mail all over the world, so it's open to everyone.
The rules, if that's what you want to call them?
1. You MUST be a follower of my blog.
2. Leave a comment on this post and let me know if you think there should be two winners or just the one?
3. I want whomever wins to email me a photo of the framed paintings so I can forward it on to my step-father.
4. Would really appreciate it if you could let the readers of your blog know about the giveaway.
5. I must have a way of contacting you if you win, and if you don't respond within 24 hours of me contacting you I will draw another name.
6. You may only enter the once.
I will draw a name(s) on February 16th, probably around noon time, my time.