Wednesday, March 25, 2026

New pots and pans..........

So I finally got around to ordering and receiving a new set of pots and pans.  I ended up getting them from here:

I got this set in green.

I was talking to daughter-in-law about hers and her only complaint is after a few years the colour starts to chip off the pans.  I have used theirs when were were staying over and found they were great and nothing stuck.

I haven't had a chance to try mine out much yet, but looking forward to it.  My only complaint so far is that I would have preferred another saucepan over two shallow pans/fry pans.  Also not that this bothers me, they are not dishwasher safe, they are to hand wash, which may put some people off?


5 comments:

Magpie's Mumblings said...

They look so pretty! I love the green.

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

I too need new pots and pans. Beautiful color and design.
I told my husband the other day that getting excited about new pots and pans means I am really old. :-) I have never put pans in the dishwasher. Non stick will be ruined I was told. But what do I know.

kruzingwithk9s said...

In all of my research there is no safe non-stick pans that do not leach chemicals into the things you cook.

Lowcarb team member said...

I like the colour ...
I think not being dishwasher safe may put some folks off buying them.
Having said that I don't put pans in the dishwasher!

All the best Jan

Jackie said...

Pretty pots and pans. I do like the colour.

God bless.

Perth, Ontario

We decided to take the "scenic" route to Ottawa when we went last week.  Which meant we went round the top of the lake through Ori...