It's a diffuser from Saje Wellness, but at $60 it's quite expensive. We have a store in the local mall and I just love all their products.
This one covers 200 - 300 square feet and it lasts for 3 hours, which is perfect for what we would want. With the Fall season starting dh will be getting sick with his chest again and they have a diffuser blend oil called Immune:
The blurb says: Relieve symptoms of flu such as colds and cough by diffusing the therapeutic benefits of comforting eucalyptus, warming cinnamon and soothing myrrh.
It also comes in a part of a kit, which could be helpful:
So I think it would be good for dh's chest to have this next too him when he's watching tv on a night. He has sleep apnea and wears a mask to sleep with, so it won't benefit him to have it running overnight, I don't think? Does anyone else use a diffuser in their bedroom and uses a CPAP machine?
I find essential oils interesting and it's something I would like to learn more about. Do you use essential oils and do you use them regularly and for what?
I am a British born, living in Canada since May of 1989. My blog is about all aspects of my daily life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Books I read in September........
Mademoiselle Eiffel by Aimie K. Runyan Claire Eiffel, the beautiful, brilliant eldest daughter of the illustrious architect Gustave Eiffel,...
-
It's that time of year where I set up my yearly savings pot. I print out the sheet from Medium Sized Family . Click on the name and i...
-
When we were in the Eaton Centre last week, I popped into Indigo Books. They have a huge 2 storey store, so had a look around. As it is a...



2 comments:
I would think it doesn't really do anything, but I'm a skeptic!!!
It might be pricey, but not prohibitively so.
Post a Comment