too all the wonderful mothers out there. Hope you have a lovely day.
I am a British born, living in Canada since May of 1989. My blog is about all aspects of my daily life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Look at this..........
This is a condo complex opposite when hubby's surgeon office is. I know there are taller condo buildings, but this one is very tall in ...
-
It's that time of year where I set up my yearly savings pot. I print out the sheet from Medium Sized Family . Click on the name and i...
-
When we were in the Eaton Centre last week, I popped into Indigo Books. They have a huge 2 storey store, so had a look around. As it is a...

7 comments:
Happy Mothers' Day to you, too, dear Gill - I hope that you have a great day.
Happy Mother's Day to you. xxx
Happy Mother's Day to you too Gill!
We actually celebrate Mothers Day here in the UK in March but wishing you a great day.
Hope you had a wonderful day with your family.
xx
Happy Mother's Day, Gill!
Right back at you. I hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day.
God bless.
Post a Comment