I am a British born, living in Canada since May of 1989. My blog is about all aspects of my daily life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Look at this..........
This is a condo complex opposite when hubby's surgeon office is. I know there are taller condo buildings, but this one is very tall in ...
-
It's that time of year where I set up my yearly savings pot. I print out the sheet from Medium Sized Family . Click on the name and i...
-
When we were in the Eaton Centre last week, I popped into Indigo Books. They have a huge 2 storey store, so had a look around. As it is a...
5 comments:
See you soon
Sandi
"Talk" to you soon, then.
hugs, Kaye xoxox
"Talk" to you soon!
see you then...
I know you are a reader. Look for a book called "Jerusalem Maiden". I think you will enjoy it.
Post a Comment