Oh to be as talented as dd!!! Here are the cards she made this year:
I am a British born, living in Canada since May of 1989. My blog is about all aspects of my daily life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ottawa......
We spent a few days in Ottawa last week. We normally go to the States this time of year, but with what has been coming out of Donald's ...
-
It's that time of year where I set up my yearly savings pot. I print out the sheet from Medium Sized Family . Click on the name and i...
-
When we were in the Eaton Centre last week, I popped into Indigo Books. They have a huge 2 storey store, so had a look around. As it is a...



12 comments:
Very nice!!
Beautiful!
Jane x
They are great and I like how they are not all in Christmassy colours. Very modern.
Joolz
Very collectable! Save them for some future generation to exhibit on Antique Roadshow!
They're lovely!
Oh they are very, very nice!
Clever girl. Lovely. Maa
What beautiful cards :-) and your (or dd's ? ) tree looks lovely :-)
Those are so nice!
They are very pretty Christmas cards. I bet she enjoyed making them. Well done dd.
I Love homemade cards.
Coffee is on.
They're gorgeous, what a clever lady!
Post a Comment