I finally got Mya's quilt finished. I was going to make her a Tu-Tu, but haven't had the time to go and get the material, so thought I'd make her a quilt with some material I had in my stash.
I must say I am pleased with how it turned out. I love the pink's and cream, just right for a little girl. The front of the quilt is in cotton and the back is flannel, so it is nice and warm. It's around 36" square.
The front of the quilt:
A close up of the front:
The back, I used some leftover flannel from my niece's quillow:
Finally a close up of the back with the label I put on it.
Lets hope she likes it............