Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Six Random Things About Me...........

I was reading George's blog and he had been tagged for the Six Random Things About Me meme, so I thought I'd play along.

1. I love chocolate, especially milk chocolate, but am picky about what brands I eat. I do not like cheap chocolate at all, and won't touch Hersey's Chocolate.

2. I am an early to bed, early to rise type of person. Will be in bed by 9pm, but up by 6am.

3. I am allergic to exercise.....who knew!!!! Got a great treadmill down in the basement, that reminds me, must go and dust it.

4. I must have breakfast every day, I will not skip breakfast. Generally it's a dish of cereal, occasionally I may have toast and jam.

5. I love going on holiday to the States, and have to say both me and dh are totally in love with Tennessee, its a super place, and the people are ever so friendly, as they are in the rest of the States.

6. I get travel sickness. When we flew to Britain I felt terrible from the moment the airplane set off until we landed. However I love flying. I am the same in the car as well though, so I try to sleep as much as possible. Dh encourages me to sleep, I am wondering though could that be, so I don't constantly "help" him with his driving????

So if you're a regular visitor to the blog, you've guessed it, if you're reading this, you're tagged!!! It's an easy one to do, enjoy!!

15 comments:

Lakeland Jo said...

I enjoyed reading this and will go and do one on my blog now!
I must admit i am not wild about Hersheys chocolate myself!

Lakeland Jo said...

ps- I am like you, early to bed early to rise

stitchersanon said...

Ok...wasnt going to comment because I am so random I couldnt stop at 6 lol.
My little parcel arrived from you this morning!! I have not looked at it properly because I have to go and pick a turkey up, but xander has disappeared with the Titanic chart..we are going to do it because it is only crosses (;-(
and I have seen a snow globe chart which is cool...I love snow globes lol.

Will have better look in a bit...sooo excited lol

George said...

You did a great job with six random things. I was glad to hear you like Tennessee -- let us know the next time you head this way! By the way, I agree with you about the exercise!

mommanator said...

humm dont know if I can think of 6 random things, have a grandson over my back wanting the computer, thowing a football to himself and bothering me !

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Hi There, This is my first visit to your blog. I am George's 'other' half--and I wrote my 6 random things also. I love yours---and could have written most of then (No.1, 3, 4 and 5) myself. However, I'm NOT an early-riser. George would tell you that I'm GRUMPY if I get up too early.

Would love for you and dh to come to TN sometime.
Hugs,
Betsy
Check out my blog
http://www.lightblog.com/member/slohiker/

Cathy said...

I love your little comments about helping him drive... I do that too, so I'm told. Who? Me? What? No!!!! Oh, and my tread mill got dusted about a month ago.

Funny my word verification was Dusterma?

Tea Time With Melody said...

Now I know a little more about you! I agree with #3 and I wonder if my tredmill still works. lol

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for visiting the Back Porch, Gil! I enjoyed your list.

Jess said...

Merry Early Christmas!

Lots of love,
Jess

Winifred said...

Totally agree, that Hershey chocolate is horrible. Give me a Cadbury's Flake any day!

I signed the petition to bring back Whisper bars!

Femin Susan said...

Hi,
Congratulations....Your posting is very interesting...Keep writing.. Welcome to my blog...
Wishing you "A Merry X'Mas and A Happy New Year''

Gill - That British Woman said...

thanks for all the comments..........

Gill

Theresa @ Take A Sentimental Journey said...

Have a blessed christmas Gill !

Janet said...

I totally agree with you about hershey's chocolate, it's disgusting.

Hotel Stay - Dinner

As part of our hotel stay the kids had booked us dinner, breakfast and afternoon tea. Here is what we ate at dinner.  Everything was spot on...