Popped over to Lakeland Jo's blog and happened upon this:
Welcome to the Christmas edition of getting to know your friends. Okay, here's what you're supposed to do, and try not to be a SCROOGE!!! Just change all the answers so that they apply to you. You are all tagged....it's Christmas after all and I don't want to leave anyone out!
1.Wrapping paper or gift bags? This year both, as I have a lot of gift bags I want to use up and a lot of wrapping paper.
2. Real tree or Artificial? Artificial....can't be doing with the mess real trees make.
3. When do you put up the tree? Generally by the first weekend of December.
4. When do you take the tree down? New Year's Day, I know crazy. All the decorations come down and I give the living room a good clean also that day.........I don't touch alcohol, so I am never hung over.................gosh it must be good to be so perfect eh!!! (I'm joking!!!)
5. Do you like eggnog? Nope, can't stand the stuff.
6. Favourite gift received as a child? I have no idea...
7. Hardest person to buy for? My mother and step-father in Britain.........
8. Easiest person to buy for? The kids....
9. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes, but its a Partylite Product and you put a tea candle in the back. I don't have it out though this year .
10. Mail or email Christmas cards. Mail
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? Probably cheap chocolate, despite the fact I tell everyone I am particular about what I will eat.
12. Favourite Christmas Movie? National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation
13. When do you start shopping? Boxing Day, seriously I do.........I get a pile of stuff during the Boxing Week sales......
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Yes...........is that bad? I don't think so.
15. Favourite thing to eat at Christmas? Quality Street candy
16. Lights on the tree? 800
17. Favourite Christmas song? Merry Christmas From the Family, sung by the Dixie Chicks
18, Travel at Christmas or stay home? At home, with snow on the ground.......which being in Canada happens nearly 100% of the time. I can't remember ever having a white Christmas when we lived in England?
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? I think so....but don't test me!!!
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? This year its a star, but I do have an angel as well.
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Christmas morning.
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? Stressing about the fact that will people actually like what I have bought...........stupid or what?
23. Favourite ornament theme or color? Gold
24. Favourite for Christmas dinner? Other than the turkey my bread sauce, it is so good!!
25. What do you want for Christmas this year? Digital photo frame, gift cards for anywhere, and like Lakeland Jo, world peace etc!!!!
You know that was fun doing that, looking forward to reading everyone elses responses!!