by Lindsay to tell you six interesting/unusual things about myself.........as I am the most boring person around, this is going to be hard work.
1. You all know I am British, however I HATE Christmas Cake, Mince Pies and Plum Pudding, basically everything with dried fruit, i.e. currants, sultanas and raisins. Apparently when I was young I ate a few too many mince pies and made myself sick, and have never touched those things again. I am lucky in the fact that dh and both kids also hate the same things!!!
2. I hate flying, actually that isn't true, I don't actually hate flying, my body hates flying and I get terrible travel sickness. It was just plain miserable both on the way there and back from Britain earlier in the year.
3. I used to be quite sporty and was in both the field hockey and the netball teams at school.
4. My dream is to own a house in the country on an acre of land.
5. I have a sweet tooth, and can't get enough of milk chocolate, despite the fact that it gives me migraines.
6. I ran a home baking business out of our home for a while in Britain. I hand wrote and hand delivered flyers to all the homes in our town of around 2,000 people. I was popular with the older people who only wanted 1/2 dozen cupcakes/sponge buns, or smaller quantities of items.
So I am supposed to tag other people, but am hopeless at this sort of thing. So if you are reading this post, then you are tagged!!!! Hard luck.....lol