Sunday, July 20, 2008

Special Award

I was given this award from Lib, please visit her here.

Here are the rules:
1.Put Logo on your blog
2.Add a link to the person who awarded you
3.Nominate 7 fellow bloggers for this award
4.Add Links to the recipients
5.Leave a comment to recipients let them know they have won the award.
I really don't feel as though there are only 7 people who deserve this award, I think everyone deserves it.
So I am awarding this to each and everyone of you who blogs out there, I know this isn't following the rules........but I don't think its fair to not include everyone. So if you have posted on my blog, I am giving you this award............
Gill

No comments:

Hotel Stay

First of all thank you for all your birthday wishes.  Each and every one of them was greatly appreciated.  The kids bought me/us an overnigh...