Thursday, July 10, 2008

FOF for July 10th......

I popped in to get some lunch meat and walked out with this for free:



The juice was there, two lots just waiting to be picked up. Then I popped by the chocolate, figuring they would have clicked by now that I keep FOF-ing it and would have removed the expired dark chocolate with chili kind, but no, so got another bar of that.

Then I looked on the reduced bakery cart, and here was a pecan crostata with today's date on it, but no reduced sticker...YES!!!! So I know we prefer the almond raspberry one, so I got one of those instead, so that will be good for dessert for a few days, and being the kind person that I am {{BLUSH}} I will share the bar of chocolate with dh while we watch Coronation Street and Eastenders tonight.

That little lot would have cost me $20.26 if I had, had to buy it, I spent $19.68, the cashier wasn't paying attention, so she let me off with not spending as much as I was FOF-ing.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Jealous! I so wish I could FOF! You would think they would clear the chocolate out.

Nice shopping!

Gill - That British Woman said...

Jamie, just remember all the deals you get with London Drugs.....when are you going there next?

CannedAm said...

Oh....droooooooooooool....lindt milk chocolate. It's sinful isn't it. Oh my. I feel the need to fof.

Unknown said...

You can never have too much chocolate! I FOFed a milk choc caramel one the other day...yumm yumm.

Kim said...

Hi Gil - I wanted let you know I tried FOFing at our local A&P, however, our A&P is a 24H store - stock moves quickly there!

I searched high and low and finally found a 2L of 2% Pur filtered milk with that day's date - so that is what I got FOF.

I didn't even need it - so I volunteered to supply the milk for camping. Just wanted to let you know :)

Hotel Stay - Dinner

As part of our hotel stay the kids had booked us dinner, breakfast and afternoon tea. Here is what we ate at dinner.  Everything was spot on...