Thursday, July 10, 2008

A new section on the left hand side called "Deals of the Week"

Now I know this will only interest the Canadians out there (sorry), but thought it may be helpful?

I get my flyer's delivered on a Friday, if I am lucky!!! I only get a select amount though, as the city we live in is growing that fast that there are not enough flyer's to go around, I got that info right from the horses mouth as they say, the local paper who includes the flyer's in their paper.

One thing I do is check out this site to see what is on sale, or I do get the flyer's delivered to me via email, I signed up at the grocery store sites online.

If you have any deals you want to let everyone know about please let me know and I'll include them.

Gill :0)

3 comments:

Lib said...

Hi,
A GREAT post.What a great idea, everyone loves a good deal. Our gas prices(U.S.) $4 per gallon, food prices and everything else going up, up , up!
Hope you have a great day!
Blessins',Lib

aims said...

Saw the comment you made over at SITH's about where you live in Canada.

I was born in Guelph - and then moved to Sudbury where I eventually went to university.
I quit early and moved back to Guelph for a number of years before moving out here to Alberta.

I love Alberta nad only rarely miss the beauty of the old buildings in Guelph once in a while.

Out here - the buildings are mostly clapboard - very rare to see brick or stone.

I read with great interest the new section on your sidebar! Very interesting indeed!

Gill - That British Woman said...

thank you both for your comments, hope to see you back here often.

Gill

Hotel Stay

First of all thank you for all your birthday wishes.  Each and every one of them was greatly appreciated.  The kids bought me/us an overnigh...