No words needed.......................
I am a British born, living in Canada since May of 1989. My blog is about all aspects of my daily life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Binge watched this on the weekend..............
Thoroughly enjoyed it, though it showed how some countries don't seem to want to play nice with one another, despite being on the same s...
-
It's that time of year where I set up my yearly savings pot. I print out the sheet from Medium Sized Family . Click on the name and i...
-
When we were in the Eaton Centre last week, I popped into Indigo Books. They have a huge 2 storey store, so had a look around. As it is a...

8 comments:
Bahaha! So very true. Tee hee
So true...what exactly do they teach kids in school nowadays??
I'm glad to see that cursive writing seems to be enjoying a comeback in the schools, but I wonder if kids these days have any clue about how to read time unless it's digital. And how many of them know how to tie shoelaces now that velcro is so prevalent.
Yup. And if the grid goes down, we'll be able to manage better than some!
Who would have thought these would be outdated skills one day? My granddaughter asked me if I could read cursive. When I said of course, it was kind of like I was privy to a passage into an alien form of communication.
Brilliant!
All the best Jan
True, though now I pull out a calculator more often then ever before.
God bless.
Hit the nail on the head
Post a Comment