I am a British born, living in Canada since May of 1989. My blog is about all aspects of my daily life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Forgot to show you this...........
Daughter got her dad a custom birthday cake made at Dairy queen for his birthday. She used ChatGPT to design it. I have no clue what Chat...
-
It's that time of year where I set up my yearly savings pot. I print out the sheet from Medium Sized Family . Click on the name and i...
-
When we were in the Eaton Centre last week, I popped into Indigo Books. They have a huge 2 storey store, so had a look around. As it is a...
3 comments:
Happy Valentine's Day to you. No, I don't own one of those.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ezWHXZEfiPs
I like this version a bit better........though his voice kind of feels like nails on a board.
I'd love one in bold purple!!
Post a Comment