Thursday, May 30, 2013

Conversation with dh.......

Me: I have good news and bad news.

Dh: Oh?

Me: The good news it will cost less than $100.

Dh: What did you do with the car?

Me: I backed into a pole.

Dh: Why?


Me: Because I'm an idiot!

I was in a grocery store parking lot last week and I backed into a hulking big light pole, with a bright yellow bottom.  Why, I have no idea.  Luckily the bumper on the car is plastic and I didn't crack it, only broke some clips that hook it onto the car.  So I am off to the garage this afternoon to have it repaired...........(SIGH)  Another $100 I could have done without spending.

(Will catch you up with what else is going on over the new few days)

5 comments:

John Going Gently said...

Poor you!..... I am doing it all the time.... But with our car, you can't tell

Andi's English Attic said...

'Why?'
As if you'd planned it.
My DH asks 'why?'.
Me: Oooh I just ran over a glass bottle.
Him: Why?
Me: I just saw it in the road and thought it would be fun to get a flat tyre.

Karine said...

Oh dear...As you said though, at least your bumper is plastic! There is nothing plastic on my car and I'm always so paranoid of scratching her or denting her because of that!

Debby said...

Ha, sorry to laugh but men are so funny!! It's always something right?

Rose said...

I think all of us have done something like that if we will admit it!

{{{SIGH}}}

Tuesday was a mixed bag type of day. Had the appliance repair guy come again to install another circuit board in the fridge.  When hubby got...