Friday, January 20, 2012

Home and condo of the week.......

This week's "Home of the Week," is so overpriced it's flipping crazy.  It's only 45 minutes north of us and yes it's a lovely area, but is it worth 5 million, I don't think so.  However please correct me if I'm wrong here.  Also why call it a cottage?  That is not a cottage it's a mansion.

Then there is the condo of the week a "deal" at only 2.5 million!!!!!  This looks as though someone got a deal on cream paint and furniture?  Talk about bland and flipping expensive.  Nice views though from the place and a large balcony for those not afraid of heights.  I think I'll pass on this one as well!!

Things are quiet around here.  The weather is so up and down, you don't know whether you are coming or going with it.

I have been hibernating and haven't been on the computer much, so I owe a lot of you comments on your blogs.  My apologies, I hope to get around to it over the weekend.

6 comments:

Kaisievic said...

Didn't like the home of the week much this week. Love your new header pic, though.

Hugs, Kaye xoxox

DeniseinVA said...

I enjoy your home of the week Gill, thanks! I've been catching up on your posts, loved the view and as for the coffee maker post, my in-law's bought us that particular type of coffee maker for Christmas. I've been using theirs every time we visit them and always liked it. The only thing is I find myself drinking more coffee and I am trying to cut back again.

Northern Living Allowance said...

Ooo, yikes! The house is definitely too sterile and besides, can you imagine keeping it CLEAN? Although I suppose if you can afford a house that pricey, you can afford cleaners for it, too...

The condo is probably my worst nightmare. I'm sure that whoever designed it believes white is calm and soothing and tasteful (I mean, even the FLOWERS are white!), but really I'd be afraid to do anything anywhere in it! I love colour - put some orange pillows in! Some red flowers! Heck, even the wine stain on the carpet they mention...

Thank you for sharing these though! I'm now looking forward to next week's :)

Janet said...

I think of a cottage as something old fashioned and quaint - not modern and huge ! thanks for the giggle though-I agree house no2 was a bit bland xx

Cindy@NorthofWiarton said...

The weather has certainly been up and down !

Karine said...

That's the GTA for you, $$$$$$$$$$

{{{SIGH}}}

Tuesday was a mixed bag type of day. Had the appliance repair guy come again to install another circuit board in the fridge.  When hubby got...