For more Skywatch Friday photos, please click on this link
I am a British born, living in Canada since May of 1989. My blog is about all aspects of my daily life.
Thursday, April 15, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Perth, Ontario
We decided to take the "scenic" route to Ottawa when we went last week. Which meant we went round the top of the lake through Ori...
-
It's that time of year where I set up my yearly savings pot. I print out the sheet from Medium Sized Family . Click on the name and i...
-
When we were in the Eaton Centre last week, I popped into Indigo Books. They have a huge 2 storey store, so had a look around. As it is a...




24 comments:
What a lovely sky and great color! Like nr 3 best:-)
Beautiful and amazing skies
Happy SWF Gill.
Wow! What a lovely colour of your sky.
Your skies seem to be gracefully waving good night.
I like the second best - the unusual shaped cloud makes it!
Wow.. looks gorgeous x
Stunning sky with beautiful shapes and colors:)
Beautiful!! I love taking pics of the sky when its so pretty or when a storm is brewing! xxx
Beautiful skies and colors and I love your photos! I like #3 and the last one! Have a great weekend!
Sylvia
That is one amazing capture!!!
***
by the way, your dog have the same name as our cat, Molly (=^_^=)
I prefer the last one, but would be proud if I had taken any of them! That was one beautiful sky!
pinkish sky! i also like the third photo the most :)
I'm speechless!
Perfection in pink. Thanks for sharing a bit of your world up north.
Happy Friday.
I think it looks like a swan! Fabulous colors...wish I was sitting on a nice bench some place admiring that one!
Nice, Gill! I totally missed this one. Hmmm.
Do you live in Orangeville?
Hmm...I actually think I prefer the fourth one, although they are all lovely! You certainly have a lot of lovely sunsets out in the country!
Great series of what looks to be a "wrinkle" in the sky.
It's indeed very lovely! Wonderful shots!
Pixellicious Photos
How to choose? They are all lovely photos. A beautiful sky.
looks like a sword
How beautiful and subtle.
What an unusual cloud. - Margy
Absolutely gorgeous skies.
what a gorgeous colourful swirl...it looks like a painting.
Post a Comment