Sunday, February 15, 2015

Diapers help your plants grow.......honestly they do!!

This is the neatest thing I have seen for a while. I need to pot my bare root geraniums soon, so must remember to get a couple of CLEAN unused diapers from our little Munchkin:

For those of you who like perfection or just maybe have a case of OCD; and you know who you are, please click on this link to look at some picture perfect photos.  To start you off here is the first photo:
Finally I have decided that if I include a You tube video of a summer song, just maybe it may warm up outside?  Just saying/thinking?

 Then just for the heck of it, as I stumbled upon it and I am a sucker for the mandolin and the song Tenneesse Waltz:

Oh and by the way.........every time I laugh, sneeze or cough I am in agony.  I have done something with my ribs.........I am rolling my eyes at this point!!

11 comments:

Boopnut said...

I saw this video before and I just think it is amazing. Will have to see who can give me a couple of diapers!
Question: Why does it look like there is a picture of gummy bears?
Deb

Gill - That British Woman said...

Debbie if you read the paragraph above the gummy bear photo all will become clear..........

Evelyn said...

Love The Tennessee Waltz and those two young boys did an amazing job! thanks for sharing!

Jane and Chris said...

Erm.....I did that when I used to eat Smarties...
Jane x

Rose said...

No, didn't warm me up...possibly because I do not have shoes and socks on.

When I was getting over the flu and had went to a cough, I popped a place out of whack in my back and ended up having to go to the chiropractor.

Aodhnait said...

Wow I need to get a few nappies!!!

EG CameraGirl said...

Hmmm. I wonder where I can get some diapers. :)

Hope you feel better soon!

Boyett-Brinkley said...

I am going to have to try the diaper thing with houseplants because I like -- well -- kill them. Maybe that would help. I remember singing "Summertime" to my babes when I rocked them. I saw the movie when it first came out -- I was just a little kid -- and I loved that song. My mom and dad used to buy lots of soundtrack albums and they had Porgy and Bess and I learned it from there. And those boys do a really good job of The Tennessee Waltz, don't they! You are making me miss my youth!

Clippy Mat said...

Gill: thanks for popping over to my blog today. I haven`t been here (or any blog) for so long that I have a lot of reading to catch up on your happenings. Last time I checked I think you were having your house built and it looks like you`re firmly ensconced so I must go back and see what you`ve been doing since you moved in. It must be such a big change for you after your last venture in the country.

William Kendall said...

The Tennessee Waltz is a good old song!

DeniseinVA said...

Fascinating about those diapers. I have been to a baby shower today where my niece was given loads of diapers. Should have read this first, I could have begged for a couple. Love the Tennessee Walz Video and hope the pain goes away.

Hotel Stay - Dinner

As part of our hotel stay the kids had booked us dinner, breakfast and afternoon tea. Here is what we ate at dinner.  Everything was spot on...