Saturday, February 14, 2015

That didn't take long......

I am sick, I spent most of Thursday night vomiting and sitting on the loo with diarrhea.  I can deal with the bubbly tummy, I can deal with the diarrhea, but I DO NOT like vomiting.  It drains you.

Suffice to say me and the bathroom are very friendly at the moment!!  I did not dare leave the house on Friday as I knew I HAD to have a bathroom near at every moment!!  Spent a bit of time wiping down all the door handles etc, to try and make sure dh doesn't come down with it.  Drinking plenty of fluids to prevent dehydration.

Our little Munchkin went to the doctors and she has a double ear infection (again!) and a bronchial "situation," so is on another dose of antibiotics, this time for 10 days.  They just can't catch a break.

So sorry if I haven't been by to visit your blog, just have no energy to do it.

18 comments:

Morgan said...

Hope you are feeling better soon xx

Buttons Thoughts said...

Take care Gill it is no fun being sick. Hug B

Boopnut said...

Feel better soon, Gill!
Hugs,
Deb

Mysti said...

The stomach bug that is going around is vicious. Take care of yourself and feel better!

Jane and Chris said...

Aaaaaah...you must be feeling rotten.
Drink, sleep and rest.
Jane x

Karen said...

I had a bought of it last week. I have such a sensitive stomach too.

Linda said...

Gill, so sorry to hear you are feeling so sick. I can also take diarrhea, but vomiting is horrible. Good thing you are drinking plenty of water, it will keep you from getting dehydrated. Tea is good, coffee no good, as it tends to make the diarrhea worse. I hope you feel better very soon. Take good care of yourself. Sending you a warm hug.

DeniseinVA said...

I am so sorry you and the munchkin are sick. Feel better soon.

Rachel said...

Oh no! Hope you feel better soon!

Jane said...

Well it was bound to happen but double YUCK! I'm the same - I can handle most things but hate vomiting - I'm thankful it doesn't happen often. Hope you're back in tiptop shape quickly!

Piece by Piece said...

Hope you are feeling better soon.

Patricia

William Kendall said...

Not good at all... hopefully it clears up soon.

Joolz said...

I hope the gastro bug doesn't hang around too long and you're feeling better soon! xx

Beatrice P. Boyd said...

Agreed that vomiting is absolutely the worst feeling ever. The rest of the symptoms are not terrific either. Hope you and the munchkin are feeling better soon.

Boyett-Brinkley said...

Oh, no, Gill! I hope you feel better soon! You have the worst kind of sick. I hope Munchkin is better soon as well.

Rose said...

I sure hope you are feeling better by now...

angela said...

Sounds horrible. Hope you feel better soon xxx

Winifred said...

Look after yourself. It's a horrible thing to have. Hope you're better soon & nobody else gets the lurgey!

Hotel Stay - Dinner

As part of our hotel stay the kids had booked us dinner, breakfast and afternoon tea. Here is what we ate at dinner.  Everything was spot on...