for all your good wishes and advise regarding the move. We are just getting ready to disconnect the Internet.
Will be back hopefully on Monday.
Gill :0)
I am a British born, living in Canada since May of 1989. My blog is about all aspects of my daily life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Forgot to show you this...........
Daughter got her dad a custom birthday cake made at Dairy queen for his birthday. She used ChatGPT to design it. I have no clue what Chat...
-
It's that time of year where I set up my yearly savings pot. I print out the sheet from Medium Sized Family . Click on the name and i...
-
When we were in the Eaton Centre last week, I popped into Indigo Books. They have a huge 2 storey store, so had a look around. As it is a...
8 comments:
Don't know whether you will get this in time Gill but I'll be thinking of you and wishing you good thoughts and good luck.
You are welcome, I'll be thinking of you during the next few days.
Margaret
Good luck, hope you get all settled in and everything runs smoothly and you get reconnected on Monday.
Good luck with the move Gill
Good luck!!!
Good luck to you and your DH, Gill. I'm wishing you to have a safe and incident free move!
We'll look for ya to be back online next week.
Hugs!
Good luck with the move.....and I'm glad it's not me doing it. Once every 20 years is plenty.
Hope the move goes well and is not too stressful for you. I'm sure you'll be so happy once you're all settled in. Enjoy!
Post a Comment