Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Moving house and having no internet...........

Well as you know we are moving house and today we close on our new home. We don't close on our present house until Friday May 1st. We are having to change internet providers, so by later on today (Tuesday 28th) we won't have internet. They are coming to set up the internet at the new house on Saturday May 2nd.

So for those of you who have my "home" email address, I'll email you my new email address when I get it set up.

As you also know I moderate all my comments, so as I won't have access to the internet, you won't see your comment, until my internet is back up and running.

Please check in every day though, as I have prepared posts for everyday when we are moving.

I should be posting on the move and the new house on Monday May 4th........I hope!!!

8 comments:

softinthehead said...

Good luck Gill - I hope it all goes smoothly and look forward to hearing all about it. Remember don't pack the kettle and teabags until the last minute!! :)

João Fialho said...

Hope you´re happy in your new home.

Greetings from Portugal.

Rudee said...

Don't forget where you packed your heating pad. Have a smooth move.

QuiltedSimple said...

Good luck with the move - you've been busy!
Kris

Anonymous said...

Make sure the kettle's the last thing you pack and the first thing you unpack,

Good luck,

GG

Decadent Housewife said...

Hope all goes well!

Scrappy quilter said...

Hope it all goes well. Can't wait to hear how everything went in a few days.

Lib said...

Hi Gill,
Best wishes for your move!
Have a great wk.
Blessins',Lib

{{{SIGH}}}

Tuesday was a mixed bag type of day. Had the appliance repair guy come again to install another circuit board in the fridge.  When hubby got...