Thursday, February 9, 2017

Odds and ends from online......

Saw this over on Mother Earth and thought what a good way to use up some old t-shirts........


Full instructions here 

Back when dd got married, both of us bought a fascinator from Blair Nadeau.  She has just released her 2017 Celestial Wanderer Collection; it is gorgeous.  I struggled to find one photo I liked the best as I love all the collection but did think this was pretty:
The shoulder chains/necklace is something I have never seen before and are equally as pretty:

This next link is for the Canadians......do you remember Zellers?  Remember when all the stores closed down?  Well there are still two Zellers stores open; one in Ottawa and one in Etobicoke.....they are not your usual Zellers stores though, they are more like clearance stores for The Bay and Home Outfitters.  You can read more about them here.

And finally my dream job has been posted online: A chocolate tester for Cadbury's, you can read more about it here.  Just wish it was here in Canada not the UK.  Can you imagine taste testing all that chocolate?

6 comments:

Northern Living Allowance said...

Thanks for the Cadbury's link! I'm going to have a look at the qualifications - you could certainly have a worse job! :D

Evelyn said...

very pretty chains! Yep I do remember Zellers and how Target failed to continue the market.

Gill - That British Woman said...

Northern if you get the job, can I come to work with you one day!!!

William Kendall said...

I knew there was one Zellers still in my area, but it's quite a way out of my way.

Betsy said...

Cabury's! As a verified chocolate fanatic I would love that job. Unfortunately I'm in the western U.S. What a great opportunity...although it probably wouldn't go well with the weight loss program I'm doing right now. :-)
Blessings,
Betsy

Jackie said...

I told Harvey about that job this morning, and then started to laugh I could just imagine how much weight I could manage to but on tasting chocolate all day.

God bless.

Hotel Stay - Dinner

As part of our hotel stay the kids had booked us dinner, breakfast and afternoon tea. Here is what we ate at dinner.  Everything was spot on...