Sunday, February 26, 2017

How to negotiate with a 3 year old and win!!

Miss N. has a teddy which she carries around with her EVERYWHERE.  Teddy is a bit worse for the wear but Miss N. loves him.  When dd was doing Miss P's  8 month photos, she asked Miss N. if she wanted to have her photo taken?  She said no, but teddy wanted his taken.
Below with Miss N. is Annabelle.  Annabelle was given to me Christmas 1967, so she will be 50 years old this coming Christmas.  At the same time I was given a pram to put her in.  It turned out I preferred the sit on tractor of the neighbour boy and he loved my doll and pram?
 Miss N. has taken a shine to Annabelle and carts her around with her when she is at our house.  She wanted to take Annabelle home with her.  I said fine but then I keep teddy...........
 Annabelle is still with us, and teddy went home with Miss N!  Just in case you're wondering, teddy loves to eat Shepherd's Pie and uses the toilet just like Miss N!

9 comments:

mamasmercantile said...

Aren't children a joy, she is a sweetheart.

Boyett-Brinkley said...

what a smart little bear! And a smart little Granny! Yes, there is a fine art to negotiation with a child -- and it challenges the brain -- our brains, not theirs.

Betsy said...

That was some quick thinking on your part! It's hard to keep up with those little ones. Miss Piper keeps me on my toes.
Blessings,
Betsy

barbara woods said...

a cutie

William Kendall said...

Teddy looks like he takes things in stride.

Bee Lady said...

So cute! Great negotiating skills!

Cindy

Jackie said...

You negotiated very well. Your little one looks so happy sitting by Annabelle.

I would rather have climbed trees, played army, or softball then play with dolls.

God bless.

angela said...

Lol yup you won that one
Your annable is almost 12 months younger than me. I had my fiftieth very early January. Must be a good year anything made that year is built to last lol

Leigh said...

Ha, ha, great post! Kids are so great. Annabelle gives Miss N a good reason to come and visit. ;)

Hotel Stay - Dinner

As part of our hotel stay the kids had booked us dinner, breakfast and afternoon tea. Here is what we ate at dinner.  Everything was spot on...