Saturday, February 11, 2017

Goals........

we all have them, some small, some big, some you know you can achieve, while others you know you are going to struggle with.

One of my goals for this year is to declutter the house of things on a weekly basis.  Some things I will donate, some will be thrown out and some will be sold.  I have made a start on cleaning out cupboards and so far it is proving to be a success.  If I can remove at least 7 things per week, it means there will be 365 less things in the house by the end of the year.  Now lets hope I don't bring 365 things into the house!!!

Do you have goals set that you know you can achieve?

4 comments:

mamasmercantile said...

I should have done that months ago then it wouldn't have been a mammoth task for moving.

Betsy said...

I have been trying to do the same thing. I was on quite a roll with devluttering before I fell on the ice a few weeks ago. We have so much "stuff". We're talking about doing a serious downsizing when Hubby retires, so things have got to go!
Blessings, Betsy

William Kendall said...

I think when you break it down to that time schedule- seven items a week- it becomes manageable.

Jackie said...

I have slowly but surely been getting rid of "stuff". I am hoping to rid the house of a bit more this year.

God bless.

Hotel Stay - Dinner

As part of our hotel stay the kids had booked us dinner, breakfast and afternoon tea. Here is what we ate at dinner.  Everything was spot on...