Our washer drains into a sink which then drains into a pump which then pumps the water up to the septic/sewer line and out into the spetic bed. On Wednesday I was doing laundry and when I went down to the basement to get it out of the washer, I found water everywhere on the floor. I figured that the hose had come loose.
On Friday did more laundry and the same thing happened; so this time figured that maybe the bottom of the washer had rotted out. Anyway did another load and discovered the pump wasn't working; instead of pumping the water up to the septic pipe it was just pouring out the pump all over the floor. What a flipping mess.
Anyway my dear dh came home and stripped it down and repaired it, and now it is working fine!! So that saved us $300 thank goodness.
I went to get the mail from the mail box and it was full of mail on Friday. Unfortunately at least six pieces of mail was for other people at other addresses!!! To cut a long story short I got the phone number of a "higher up" individual and they are going to see what's what. I told them I am fed up of the situation and they are not to use my name............so we'll see what happens.
Friday's sunset........pretty nice eh!