Friday, October 29, 2010

Photos from dd and she needs your opinions.....

Dd made Halloween cupcakes for her work and her boyfriend's work.


The mummy one is cute isn't it?
When we were at the Creativ Festival show last weekend, we both bought rubber stamps.  She bought Christmas ones as she wanted to make her own Christmas cards.

These are her first attempts and she would like your suggestions, opinions especially if you are a stamper.
I like the little jewels she got for the top of the Christmas trees.
She used a full background stamp on this one.
I think I like this one the best.....


Also a quick reminder if you haven't already entered my giveaway time is running out, here is the link to it.

11 comments:

JohnD said...

I like the second one, the one with the full background - makes me feel more 'Christmassy'!

Buy WoW Warlock said...

the cupcakes remind me of the the characters from the game chuzzle.:D

the mummy cupcake is cute~

Valerie said...

Those cup cakes are nice and scary looking. Dd's first attempts are great, are you sure they're the first? Not sure what sort of suggestions she wants ... I don't really think she needs any. It's a toss-up for favourite, the middle card or the last one. I guess it depends on recipient personality as to who gets what... if you know what I mean.

MyBulletinBoard said...

I think I like them all. How about cupcakes to go with the cards? Package deal!

Liz, Cold in The Republic

Jane and Chris said...

I am not a stamper, but I love all of the cards!
Jane x

Karine said...

I think both the cupcakes and the cards are lovely! I sure wish I was as crafty as you and dd are!

Kim said...

I think they look great - I would love to receive a hand made card.

I got into stamping last winter - it can get very expensive quickly :)

Oh and the mummy cupcake is adorable!

Kay L. Davies said...

The cupcakes are wonderful, especially the mummy!!
I think I like the last Christmas card best, but they are all super.

DeniseinVA said...

Your daughter is very creative. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree :) I'm not a stamper but I do like what I see. I love home-made greeting cards of any kind, a wonderful gift to anyone who receives them. Have a great weekend.

Stephanie V said...

Love the mummy - very cute! My card vote is the bottom one. I'm not a stamper so can't make any useful suggestions.
Liz' idea of a package deal sounds like a plan.

Sew Wilde said...

The cards are lovely! I think she did a fine job on all of them.

The cupcakes are really cute too.

Julie

Hotel Stay - Dinner

As part of our hotel stay the kids had booked us dinner, breakfast and afternoon tea. Here is what we ate at dinner.  Everything was spot on...