Friday, October 8, 2010

Busy, busy, busy........

The weather is glorious here, so have been busy outside.  Managed to break the tractor again (SIGH), got whacked by a tree branch and it broke off the knob that turns the blades on the cutting deck on and off ((SIGH))  So must remember to chop that branch off.  Meanwhile I can't cut grass, until I get a new knob.  Luckily it's not bad, although I do have a little more to do on the field yet.

If you're from Britain this is a blast from the past.  Do you remember Cissie and Ada?  Click on this link to remind you, and for everyone else, this was big in the late 70's and 80's.

It's Thanksgiving weekend here so planning on being in the garden for most of the weekend.

Enjoy your weekend.........

5 comments:

Stella Jones said...

You are the busy beaver again but do be careful. You've had your share of accidents already this year. No, I had forgotten about Cissy and Ada so enjoyed watching it again.
Blessings, Star

Roxxy said...

glad the weather is lovely there, not much luck here in England, raining almost all week! hope yuo can visit my entry too!

Stephanie V said...

That was a hoot. I remember Barraclough from Coronation Street but not familiar with Les Dawson...nor Cissie and Ada. Wonderful giggle on a Friday morning. Thanks

Enjoy your Thanksgiving weekend.

Leiani said...

Oh I wish I had the time to spend working in the garden. It keeps you busy I'm sure but at least it beats working at a computer all day! Enjoy your weekend and the lovely weather, we too have glorious days this weekend - sunny and 28oC. I hope I can spend some time outdoors tomorrow.

Cake Woman said...

Oh yes I remember Cissie and Ada! Les Dawson was so funny.

Hotel Stay

First of all thank you for all your birthday wishes.  Each and every one of them was greatly appreciated.  The kids bought me/us an overnigh...