We had a lovely rainbow in our back yard earlier on today. It's also cold and very, very windy....I wonder where the pot of gold is?
For more Skywatch Friday posts, please click on this link
I am a British born, living in Canada since May of 1989. My blog is about all aspects of my daily life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Forgot to show you this...........
Daughter got her dad a custom birthday cake made at Dairy queen for his birthday. She used ChatGPT to design it. I have no clue what Chat...
-
It's that time of year where I set up my yearly savings pot. I print out the sheet from Medium Sized Family . Click on the name and i...
-
When we were in the Eaton Centre last week, I popped into Indigo Books. They have a huge 2 storey store, so had a look around. As it is a...



12 comments:
Thank God for the rainbow!
What a lucky shot! You're so lucky to have such a lovely view from your place and the rainbow just makes it even better :o) I'll have my Skywatch up when I get home from work.
a rainbow is hard to catch;)great shot
I love pictures of rainbows, can't get enough of them. You were so fortunate to get such lovely views of the rainbow. Gorgeous pictures.
rainbows are a pretty addition to the sky, lovely view from your place
Oh oh oh great shots! Love the rainbow & love that farm scene in the distance! WoW!
I was in your neck of the woods yesterday and if I'd known we could've hunted for a pot of gold today I might have stayed over. LOL We didn't have a rainbow here...just muddy skies and rain.
Beautiful pictures of the rainbow!
Gill, I forgot to tell you we were also in Orangeville on our way to Fergus. That's closer to you, I think.
I do hope you found the pot of gold!
What a beautiful rainbow! I never have my camera when I do see one.
Lovely photos!
amazing shots! i hope somebody found a pot of gold somewhere.:p
Post a Comment