I finished my cross stitch the other day.
I got it pressed and put inside the trivet. I love the colours, it came out brighter than what it was on the picture. I also enjoyed doing it.
I have finally got the top pieced together on the quilt and the borders put on. The outside border will also be the backing and the binding.
I wish I had made it a little longer, it is 60 inches wide by 72 inches long. I am thinking of making matching pillow cases and putting it on ds bed. Don't worry ds doesn't live at home (I know its a bit girly the quilt), but it will always be ds bed.
This is a closer look at the border material.
So now to sandwich it together with the batting and backing material, and then I can start and machine quilt it.