


For more of Today's Flower posts click on this link
I am a British born, living in Canada since May of 1989. My blog is about all aspects of my daily life.



There are numerous embassies in Ottawa, and although we did see a couple it was the American one which surprised me. It was huge and my pho...
17 comments:
Don't you just those flowers.
Gill: It looks like you are going to have several blooms from your bulbs.
A bit of colour always comes in handy.
It is so exciting when the first flowers come out, I think it is almost summer!! I know a while yet, but still, SUMMER IS COMMING!!!!
I would bet that you feel warmer just looking at those blossoms. Just wait until they all bloom!
Nice idea since it is so cold outside. Warming shots.
Beautiful, Gill. They are so pretty to have especially in the winter when fresh flowers are few and far between.
Hugs,
Betsy
Wonderful amaryllis! So you have some beautiful red colour around! The pink carnations are very delicate. Amazing how long they lived!
Thanks for your visit on my blog, oh, the winter is a burden, I'm also longing for summer, or spring... Had to post summer pictures today, now I feel better!
Lovely amaryllis. I had in Christmas same.
Love the amaryllis!!
Gill:
re clippy mats i didn't find a 'how to' but i found some information on it for you. maybe you already saw this?
http://www.bbc.co.uk/tyne/content/articles/2008/04/07/wansbeck_matters_feature.shtml
pat :-)
I LOVE to have something blooming in the winter. We have quite a bit of snow on the ground, so anything blooming is cheerful.
Thanks for sharing your lovely bloom.
wow! very interesting, great idea very beautiful..
Thanks for stopping by my blog. I love your blooms so nice to see such wonderful colour in this cold and snowy day.
I have a Husqvarna Designer 1 and a SE both are embroidery machines.
Aren't you the lucy one to have wonderful bulbs coming up and flowering inside!
They are such marvellous flowers - I love the way they just seem to shoot out of the pot and burst into flower. A x
This one is blooming and the others are looking really good. You're sure to have more as beautiful as this!
Post a Comment