Its a fruit we buy every week.
1. Pineapple Banana Loaf - perfect way of using up over ripe banana's
2. Baked Banana's with Coconut
3. Banana Crepes
4. Lisa's Banana Pudding
5. Baked Banana's with Brown Sugar - this sounds so good and so very easy to do...
6. Banana Dessert Squares
7. Banana Rum Custard - I like the sound of this too
8. Banana Pecan Bread
9. Orange Banana Smoothie
10. Honey Ambrosia
11. Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins
12. Banana Yogurt Cupcakes
13. Baked Banana Crumble
14. Banana Nut Pancakes
15. Easy Banana Bread
16. Banana Oatmeal Cookies
17. Fried Banana's
18. Banana Chocolate Cream Pie
19. Banana Split Dessert - I haven't had one of these in an awful long time!!
20. Banana Waffles
21. Oatmeal Banana Cupcakes
22. Easy Banana Cookies
23. Old Fashioned Banana Fritters
24. Cheesy Banana Bread Pudding - this is an odd combination if you ask me.....
25. Old Fashioned Peanut Butter Banana Sandwich
26. Banana's with cream and sugar.......my nana used to make this. Mash a banana on a plate, sprinkle granulated sugar on it and top it with cream or milk, it is so good, again I haven't had this in a long time.
27. Chocolate Banana Pops - Ideal for the kids
28. Blueberry and Banana Bread
29. Banana Spice Cupcakes
30. Banana Jam - never ever heard of this? Has anyone had this before?
31. Banana Boats
32. Banana Milkshake
33. Banana Push-Ups - another kid friendy recipe
34. Banana Toffee Bread
35. Chocolate Banana Trifle
36. Banana Stuffed French Toast - I am drooling..yum, yum
37. Jamaican Banana Bread
38. Banana Squares
39. Banana Sour Cream Coffee Cake
40. Banana Velvet Doughnuts - I would love to try these
41. Applesauce Banana Bread
42. Banana Wrap - another kid friendly recipe
43. Banana Bread Pudding
44. Bananas con Mousse de Duraznos - Bananas with Peach Mousse
45. Banana Choc-Chip Spring Rolls - these look really good
46. Banana Crumb Muffins
47. Banana Peanut Butter Muffins
48. Baked Banana Spring Rolls with Rum Sauce - this would be good at a dinner party
49. Banana Raisin Loaf - I'll give this one a miss...LOL
50. Quick Banana Choc-Chip Muffins
51. Banana and Yogurt Icecream - this sounds good
Have to say there are some yummy looking recipes in that list. It was actually an easy fruit to find recipes for. Although we do buy bananas on a weekly basis, I think I will be buying more from now on.
Nutirtional info here
Next week it is grapes.