So I thought I'd feature each and everyone of them as a thank you for following me in my blogging endeavours. I will admit I have my favourites, but I will post them in the order of which they registered.
1. Linda - she has two blogs, but I follow the one that I have highlighted. I love how she lives in Australia, she's such a kind person.
2. Cannedam - I've know "R" through Frugal Shopper for a while now. I love her sense of humour, and as she is an American living in Canada, I enjoy her take on things. One thing though - SHE DOESN'T BLOG ENOUGH!!!!!
3. Stephanie - she's the movie queen and a fellow quilter!!!
4. Headly - a busy mom, fellow Canadian, who also works as well.....
5. Tracey aka The Mad Quilter - as a mother of six I don't know how she has the time to breathe never mind quilt and sew. She from Australia, and we met via the Crafty Mama's website.
6. Jonnie's Universe - I'm sorry I have no idea about this person, as they don't have a blog I can see?
7. Kim - another fellow Canadian that I know through Frugal Shopper, and a busy mother
8. Expateek - An American living in Poland........she takes the strangest photos to go along with the story she is telling and they are generally funny stories!!!
9. Ms Rinkly Rimes - she's one busy lady with not one, but four blogs, how does she do it? Check out her blogs.
10. Prairie Girl 66 - I have to apologise, I know nothing about you, I am so sorry......... :0(
11. Anastasia - other than I know you are Canadian, I apologise I don't know anything about you, sorry........
12. Bobby - A young man from Oman, who I have got to know through Angry in Oman's blog.
13. The Good Life in Virginia - Erin's photography skills are great and she is a wealth of information about her area, well worth a visit.
14. The Simple Things - Caroline's blog is great a bit of everything, she makes me think, and she is in Australia.
15. Clippy Mat - Pat is a fellow Brit, who lives about an hour away, depending on the traffic, with that "special" British sense of humour, no need to say anything else, right!!!
16. The Tea Kettle Corner - Karyn, I know her through another site I used to go on. Her blog has a bit of everything on it, well worth popping into have a look at.
17. Gaynor - A fellow Cross-Stitcher and a great blogger, I love her blog, she has lots to say and she says it well.
18. Winifred - A Brit, who I am guessing has a beautiful Geordie accent? I just adore the Geordie accent, always have done. Plus she is a great knitter and crocheter.
19. Cherie - A fellow Canadian, who is super organized, but for some reason she hasn't blogged in a while, not sure why?
20. Merle - If you want to have a chuckle, pop by this lovely lady's blog. I have no idea where she gets all these jokes and funny stories from, but it certainly brightens up my day by visiting her blog.
21. Little Mountain House - I love to pop by this blog, as you just never know what you may why Angelena has written about.
22. Old Lady Lincoln - a bit of everything here, just pop by and see what there is there today.
23. Cathy - her blog is full of all sorts of posts, I like to pop by just to see what she has to say today.....
24. Rudee - a talented knitter and a nurse, she's one in a million!!
25. Life In Windermere - Jo comes from a place close to where we used to live in Britain, and she is such a great person. I love to pop by and see what she has written about.
26. Chachaneen - a bit of everything is what you will find over at Janeen's blog......
27. Outback - Interested in the Australian Outback, then pop over to Tania's blog, it's really interesting.
28. Hadriana's Treasures - I like this blog as it's from an area I am familiar with in Britain. She's also a super nice lady!!!
29. A pot, a thought and a smidgen of dirt - a lovely New Zealander who lives in Britain with a blog that contains a bit of everything in it.
30. Jessica's World - A delightful Southern Girl, with the cutest little girl ever, pop on by her blog, as you'll just love her.
31. An English Girl Rambles - Denise a fellow Brit living in North Virginia. She has a super talent for photography, you should see her photographs on her blog, they put mine to shame. A super lady and so kind. Also I think we both started blogging around the same time?
32. Alcoholic Daze - the story Roserio tells is fascinating, you have to read her blog......
33. Flutterby9 - hasn't been posting recently, no idea why? She talks mainly about her grocery budget etc.
34. Hyde DP - a great photographer, check out his work
35. Whiteruffles - has a bit of everything on her blog, but again she hasn't posted recently?
36. Ms Opinionated - and that she is...LOL "R" is a dear friend who doesn't post enough, so when I see her next week I will be talking/nagging/encouraging her to do it more often!!!
37. Moira - has two blogs, one for her poetry and one with a bit of everything on it......well worth spending a few minutes/hours over there.
38. Mommanator - a very spirited lady, one in a million........pop over to her blog.
39. Postcards From Across The Pond - Mike is an American living in Britain, I just love the way he writes, he's very entertaining. Love the "Hot Toddy" and "Hot Tottie" story, I am still laughing at that one.
40. Titania - An Australian lady, who has a stunning garden and takes beautiful photos, oh I wished I lived where she does!!!
41. Fat, Frump and Fifty - comes from where I was born in Britain, so any photos she takes, or what she talks about is of course an interest for me.
42. Quasimodo - know her through another site I used to go on, a lovely lady, pop by and see her
43. George - Lives in a most beautiful part of the world, as far as I am concerned, and he is a lovely man, with lots to say.
44. Joyful Reflections - Betsy is George's wife and a lovely lady with a lot of lovely photos on her blog.
45. Funky N Cheap - If you want to know how to save money this is the blog for you, great inspiration......
46. Sherrie - has a lot of blogs, check them all out!!!
47. Pat - is a new follower to my blog, so I am just getting to know her.....
48. Almost Mrs. Average - another new follower to my blog, again I am just getting to know her...
49. Scrappy Quilter - I have known "C" or a while now, she is a fellow quilter and does some beautiful work, pop by her blog and see.
I am so honoured to have these people follow my blog, I hope you have time to pop in a see these lovely blogs. I did post on everyone's blog to let them know I was posting about them. I wonder who will be number 50????
Are you still remembering to put your 25 cents in your pot everyday? You should have $2.25 in there now!!