Back on the 17th of January I popped by Clippy Mat's blog and on this post and she had this quiz thingy, not sure what to call it. Here are the rules:
1. Leave a comment on this blog and I will assign you a letter.
2. Write about ten things you love that begin with said letter.
3. Post the list on your blog.
4. When people comment on your list, you assign them a letter, and the game continues.
So I of course commented and dear Clippy, assigned me the letter "W" I say Dear Clippy in a sarcastic tone, as DEAR Clippy what the heck you may as well have given me "X"............LOL
Anyhow, after many hours of racking my brain to figure out ten things I like beginning with the letter "W" here is my list:
1. Water, well filtered water, I wouldn't in this day and age drink tap water, especially where we live. We were told when we had a fish tank to never change the tank water on a Wednesday, as they pump that much chlorine in the water that day that it would harm the fish..........need I say more why I won't drink the tap water.
2. Wednesday, I liked it more when I worked as you were half way through the work week, now as I don't work it's not as important I suppose.
3. Wireless Mouse, so convenient.
4. Wooden stairs, I love my oak staircase, it was one of the things I paid extra to have when we moved into the house. Must polish them weekly as dusty oak staircases look tacky.
5. Windows, we have nice large windows in our house and I really love them as they let in so much light.
6. Wholewheat Bread, tastes so much better than plain old white bread, though if you're having a chip (fries) sandwich, it does taste better in white bread, all the British are shouting yes at this point. We British will put anything between two slices of buttered bread, and anything between two pie crusts!!
7. Walking, well only when its not too hot, not too cold, not raining, not snowing and not too windy........did I mention I am allergic to exercise!!!
8. Weather, well as I am British I have to be obsessed with the weather, its in our genes. Will say though I am never happy with the weather. Its not helped by the fact I live in a country that has six months of winter, followed by a week or two of Spring (if we're lucky), which then plunges into heat and humidity from hell, followed by a month (again if we are lucky) of Fall.........
9. Wildlife, quite like wildlife, as long as its not digging up my garden, then its annoying.
10. Wind, actually I only like the wind when I am hanging out the washing to dry, as it dry a lot faster. I also like to look at the sky on a windy day, to see the clouds zoom by.
What a lame set of things don't you think???? Anyhow, if you want to play along let me know and I'll assign you a letter.......no pressure or anything though!!!