I do know I want to get a couple of things done today, so I guess if I write a list here maybe things will get done, who knows?
- Drop of a bottle of wine at the make your own wine place for them to taste it. Dh says it's awful tastes like gnat pee......meanwhile me who doesn't drink had a taste and enjoyed it. At this point dh said there HAD to be something wrong with it!
- Call in at the bank and pick up some US dollars before the Canadian Dollar drops even lower. Both dh and I keep saying we have a recession knocking on our door in Canada.
- Pick up prescription pills in WalMart pharmacy, that have been ready for a few days; another case of forgetting to pick up.
Steam clean the ceramic and hardwood floors.DONE Water tubs outside. We pay for our water through our monthly maintenance fees, but I have started using the dish water from washing dishes to an attempt to save water. It has been hot and dry, so I am thinking the reservoirs must be getting low?DONE
- Finish knitting another gnome for a gift.
- Make supper, a ham and pasta dish; no recipe just making it up.
- Watch Coronation Street; VERY IMPORTANT "JOB."
I know there are a lot more things I have to do, but as long as I get those done I will be happy. It's going to be up to 39 oC (102 oF) with the humidity today so this afternoon all the blinds will be closed and I will be hibernating.
Oh and finally I MUST find time to visit everyone's blogs, as I am so behind in doing that.
If it's hot where you are try and stay cool. If it's cold where you are try and stay warm. Have a good one.